Personal & Trust Taxation
We recognise that an important part of investment planning is the consideration given to tax implications, which can have a large impact on investment returns if not considered properly, especially over the longer-term.
Our tax department can provide guidance on current tax legislation through the following services:
- A fully integrated service in conjunction with your appointed Account Executive.
- Competitive charging.
- Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns and repayment claims.
- Preparation of trust and estate tax returns.
- Arrangement and payment of tax to HM Revenue & Customs.
- General support to your Account Executive with financial planning.
Aside from advising on tax from a general investment perspective, we can make you aware of any potential inheritance tax issues and the options available to mitigate , allowing you to pass on your wealth as you would wish in a tax efficient manner. This may involve the use of our Inheritance Tax Portfolio service or indeed the creation of traditional trusts.
If the use of trusts as part of your estate planning are considered, we can refer you to our contacts in the legal profession to assist with drafting the necessary legal documents.
Let Us Help You
If you would like some advice or think we could help please email or call our key contact:Joe Stanley Personal and Trust Tax 0151 236 8200 Email Joe